- Scandalous! Cost cutting news for August 2014
- Are ordinary punters being priced out of vintage fashion?
- Ego-free shopping – 7 tips for buying wisely
- The vintage fur coat dilemma – And what to do with one
- Keeping your finger firmly on the money pulse
- Low cost photo gifts – Thoughtful presents for people you love
- An ode to tap water: drink it, citizens!
- Get intelligent, plain English insight into your finances
By on December 6, 2011Health & Beauty
When you’re stuck for a thoughtful Christmas gift, smellies are always a great idea. Everyone enjoys posh aftershave, cologne and perfume. So it’s good to know we’ve got Cheap Smells aboard, one of the best low cost perfume outlets on the net.
Cheapsmells.com has been trading online since 2004 – quite along time in internet terms – selling perfumes and much more. They stock the most popular aftershaves, skin care, hair care and even cosmetics. All at a fraction of the usual retail prices. With speedy delivery, excellent customer service and a really good, fair returns policy.
Here’s a handful of generous Cheap Smells discount codes to help your Christmas gift shopping go with a splash!
- Gorgeous gift sets at up to 68% off ’til 18th December 2011
- Up to 70% off selected fragrances until 12th December – get your skates on!
- Free delivery when you spend £50 – expires 10th December
So what exactly do they sell? Here’s a few ideas for lovely gifts for your best mates, mums, dads, brothers, lovers and anyone who enjoys smelling and feeling extra special:
- Fab Clinique anti-ageing firming night cream, down from £45 to £36.99
- Sensual Boadicea The Victorious refreshing eau de parfum spray, down from £90 to £29.99
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalist cream, down from £15.31 to £7.55
- Up to 38% off David Beckham Homme smellies
- Up to 75% off gorgeous Guess jewellery
- Great Cheap Smells gift vouchers so your friends and family can choose their own yummy smellies