Save money with National Trust membership
The National Trust looks after countless gorgeous, ancient and exciting stately homes and mansions, castles and ancient monuments, historic sites and huge gardens. If you want to take the family to a National Trust attraction as a one-off it’ll cost you quite a lot of money. But buying membership is a really good way to access hundreds of fantastic places for a fraction of the cost.
You’ll recoup the cost of your 2010 membership in surprisingly few visits. Join online and you get 12 months’ membership for the price of 9, an excellent deal. You also get a discount if you pay by Direct Debit.
- individual membership costs £48.50 a year, cut to £36.38 if you pay by DD
- joint membership is £79.50, £59.63 if you pay by DD.
- there’s family membership for 2 adults, kids and grandchildren for £84.50, £63.38 by DD.
- …and family membership for one adult, their kids and grandchildren for £53.40, £40.13 by DD.
You can even buy lifetime membership. Children under 5 go free. You get access to more than 300 spectacular attractions as well as free car parking in NT car parks, whether you’re visiting the attraction or not. And in the UK you’re never more than 40 minutes from a stunning National Trust property!
Why not use our discount codes to buy a quality picnic kit? The pack up a picnic and off you go. There’s the amazing Whipsnade Tree Cathedral, impressively huge and posh Ascott House, fascinating Houghton Mill, beautiful Alderley Edge, stunning Ullswater, Thomas Hardy’s cottage in Dorset and literally hundreds more to visit.
Published August 27, 2010 & Filed in Discount Coder Chat
- Go wild in the country and exercise your right to roam! »
- « Save money (and more) by NOT using a dishwasher!
You have to be logged in to post a comment