With the weather warming up fast and unseasonably delightful weather across much of Britain this week, it’s time to get your spring wardrobe in order. But how to do it without breaking the bank? Here’s some tips about saving money on the coming season’s top fashion.
- get everything out of your wardrobe and drawers so you can see exactly what you’ve got
- sort it into piles: to keep, to discard, to recycle, to give away
- make a list of the things you really need, taking into account the clothes you’re keeping from last year, and stick to your list. No impulse buys!
- most seasons come with a few ‘must haves’, for example the latest skirt or jeans style. The rest – basic items like t shirts and jumpers and tops – are usually bog standard. Spend your cash wisely buying a handful of good quality, high fashion items and buy the rest cheap
- instead of spending a bomb on designer basics use somewhere like Primark, which is perfect for low cost, high fashion tops and Ts that’ll last ’til autumn. Mix up designer with chap basics for a unique on-fashion look
- sell any unwanted decent designer or quality stuff via Ebay to recoup some of your cash
- use our discount codes to cut the cost of new clothing and fashion items
- hand everything else over to friends, relatives or your local charity shop so nothing’s wasted
- if any of your old clothing is hopelessly tatty and knackered, cut it up and use it for cleaning cloths or dusters
- remember that no human being needs more than three pairs of shoes and three pairs of sandals…
Our 38 specially-chosen fashion retailers all provide top discount codes and special offers for men, women and kids. They include:
- Ann Summers
- Evans Clothing
- Joules Clothing
- Tucci Store
- Urban Outfitters
- Ted Baker
- Voi Jeans
… and loads more!
Thanks to http://www.sxc.hu/profile/Ambrozjo for the royalty-free, fee-free image)